where has my restriction gone

Readyforafreshstart
on 5/6/11 6:46 am
Does anyone else feel like you can eat entirely too much at times? Maybe I'm eating way too many "slider" foods....i don't know.
~SHERILL

G
A
INING LIFE one day at a time!!!!!
chrissycookit
on 5/6/11 6:48 am - Rensselaer, NY
too funny I was just thinking that this am....but then I have times where a bite or two is enough...strange...I just go with the flow...exercise, drink my fluids...eat good food....

jackie W.
on 5/6/11 7:11 am - schenectady, ny
happens to me all the time,can't figure it out,hey chrissy I live in schenectady ny we are close...

julyxo84
on 5/6/11 7:11 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
 yeah, I'm 4 months out. and now i'm realizing i'm snacking a lot more lately. i do not like it all. where is my restriction, grrrrrr.
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

Miss_C
on 5/6/11 7:24 am - Southern, CA
VSG on 01/31/11 with
Yep the random episodes of less restriction along with continued head and physical hunger has kept me on my toes and taught me that the sleeve alone wont work. It takes a continued amount of discipline, will power and good choices to keep the success flowing *sigh* lol.
Try to eat more dense proteins and keep up with the fight. Much success to you!
*Hugs* Missy

January Sleevers:
 http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Jansleeves/discussion/

Consult Weight 254             SW 212          CW 154           GW 120 

Ask Not What Your Sleeve Can Do For You But What You Can Do For Your Sleeve!

Jenijeni
on 5/6/11 7:30 am
I saw your post and thought of the song "Where have all the flowers gone"... Lol!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Carmelita
on 5/6/11 7:41 am - Four Corners, NM

yer restriction is there...its the types of foods yer fillin yer banana with. No doubt we can never ever have that restriction like the first few months post VSG...ain't supposed to now that yer all healed up!

Ive had the exact same restriction Ive had since 6 months out. If ever I need to test my restriction,  I do the 5DPT a carb detox...puts ya into ketosis cuz its very very lo carb... confirms it every time!
recc. for those more than 6 months out..
Link on my Stalls blog...
http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/carmelita/blog/tag/stalls+ and+plateaus/

Or

Try dense lean protein meats...ONLY at a meal, as much as ya want (measure it out if ya wanna see how much restriction ya got, can hold right now)...ONLY dense lean protein meats . Meaning no gravies, sauces anythin makin it softer, no carbs inc. complex carbs.... all the chicken breasts ya want, all the salmon,turkey, beef, ribs, etc. just make sure its DENSE not soft proteins.

johnbertak
on 5/6/11 9:15 am - MD
CAUTION!   I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU NOT TRY THE DENSE MEAT TEST!  I wasn't "testing" per se, just not paying attention recently at a restaurant and I quickly over-loaded on dense meat; 2-3 hours of shear agony followed - thank god I knew what was happening inside me or I would have sworn I was having a heart attack. Only the second time in 6 mos., but it was horrible.

My suggestion/advice:  Sleevie will tell you when it's about full; you have to tell yourself how much you're putting in Sleevie - track EVERYTHING you consume and you will learn that it is possible to put away a lot of calories w/out having an episode - Sleevie dosen't know if it's a spoon of SF pudding or a spoon of a Wendy's Frosty - only you know that - stay in charge of your input by honestly recording everything.
Pop-Pop

Elaine2
on 5/6/11 9:31 am - Atlanta, GA
Sorry, didn't see your post or I would have replied here.
Just posted about the 5 day pouch test
Note though I'm now over 1 year out.
browls0
on 5/6/11 12:03 pm
I feel like that sometimes even now, even with allowed foods. I am weighing food now and sometimes it weighs less than what I thought. But, it depends on the day and time as to how much I can eat.
- Autumn

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views