3 weeks out ... the good & the bad

cristalpoppin
on 9/4/11 7:56 am - Austin, TX
 Hi all, I am 3 weeks out as of Friday. I'm feeling great, have lost 5 more pounds this week, which puts me right at 300! I'm preeetty excited about that! I have a lot more energy, I don't have a problem waking up in the morning, my incisions are healed, and no longer have restless leg syndrome. My weightloss journey is going exceptionally well.

On the other hand, my boyfriend of 3 years/the father of my triplets, left me on friday. I kicked him out i guess. He wouldn't stop drinking. Which is fine, he essentially just chose that he'd rather be drunk than be with me and his kids. Better now than later I suppose.

I'm excited because my kids (almost 2) are finally off the bottle. It was sooo much easier to get them off of it than I thought.

Rambling over, thanks for reading,

Cristal
Starting weight: 350 Weight at surgery (8/12/11): 320 Long-term goal: lose 200 lbs!

lizcartrette_sc
on 9/4/11 8:02 am - Conway, SC
Hang in there and keep up the GOOD work!!
metime
on 9/4/11 8:09 am - chesapeake, VA
OMG i AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THIS... I feel so bad.....and so happy that you had soo much strength to do this...good for you!!!  what the heck is wrong with people...be strong   hang in there

AMGent
on 9/4/11 8:11 am
congratulations on the 25lbs!!! Keep up the good work!!
LOVING life as a LOSER!! 

Nicole S.
on 9/4/11 8:11 am - Vallejo, CA
Talk about impeccable timing!  Congrats to you on losing the dead weight and your weight off your actual body.  Keep up the fantastic work!!!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

AnastasiaBeaverhausn
on 9/4/11 10:11 am, edited 9/4/11 10:11 am
We were sleeved the same day and have messaged each other. I'm sorry you are going through such stress when you should be healing and feeling good. Maybe you are feeling so good that you made this decision. Congrats on the weight loss. Can you consider his weight part of your weight loss? I guess not!
HW - 275  SW- 226  GW-150  

Eula "Evie" R.
on 9/4/11 10:19 am - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi Crystal,
I am happy about your weight loss. Your Triplets have a very wonderful mother, by not letting them be around a drunk. I was raised that way and believe me you are better off also. You will never be alone you have us here and most of all you have the Lord to watch over you and your babies. Hang in there you are going great.
God Bless
Evie

CElizabeth
on 9/4/11 11:38 am
VSG on 11/10/16
Congrats on the weight loss, and your new journey. I'm so sorry to hear about the father of your triplets, but in the end, you will look back on this and congratulate yourself for your strength and the knowledge that your triplets will grow up healthier for it.

HARRISBURG Pa 

Revision to Gastric Sleeve Nov 10, 2016

Lap band Removed June 2016

Current weight is 172

Surgery Weight was 196

Goal weight aoround 145

cristalpoppin
on 9/4/11 3:58 pm - Austin, TX
A huge thank you to everyone for the support! It means so much I can't really find the words to explain...
Starting weight: 350 Weight at surgery (8/12/11): 320 Long-term goal: lose 200 lbs!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views