Need to lose 7 lbs by 9/27...

obxhatteraslight
on 9/15/11 5:29 am - baldwinsville, NY
or I have to wait another month!!! Looking at the calendar it seems impossible. Any tips TIA
victoria3
on 9/15/11 5:36 am - Douglassville, PA
Liquid Diet!  I was on a liquid diet before surgery and lost 7-10 pounds in about 6 days. I had lots of sugar-free Carnation Instant Breakfast with skim milk.

obxhatteraslight
on 9/15/11 5:39 am - baldwinsville, NY
Thanks that is what I am trying. Doing the eas carb control drinks 5 a day.... I have my fingers crossed. My doctors are switching hospitals and I need to get this submitted and done before the end of december d/t my deductibles being met and I really would like only one hospital bill.

I hope I make it!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/11 5:53 am
Don't forget your water/liquids Be warned though, 5 protein drinks a day and water.... liquid in, liquid out.

What I did (and it worked as well) was 2 protein drinks (breakfast/lunch) and a 500 calorie dinner (protein/veggies only). That had me down under 1000 calories, it was hard - I was hungry. I lost a lot of weight really quickly.

If you stick to the liquid diet, you'll do it
heatherdw
on 9/15/11 6:04 am
It really is liquid in, liquid out.  You can help that by adding benefiber to your protein drinks.  It's a 'bulk' fiber so it will help prevent the runs
Heather, SAHM to 2 (ages 3 and 7), Student

obxhatteraslight
on 9/15/11 7:47 am - baldwinsville, NY
thanks for the tips. If I can keep mother nature away I may  be able to stay in the race. TIA
Most Active