Nsv

Still Fawn
on 10/5/11 11:23 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Tomorrow is my kids picture day at school.. Usually we buy a new outfit for picture day, but this year couldn't afford to. My kids were upset to wear their regular clothes for picture day.. So I brainstormed and hit on a solution and an NSV all at once- they are both wearing things that belong to me! One of my girls is wearing my capris as tights, my tank, and my sweater (sleeves rolled slightly).. The other is wearing het own jeans, my tank, and my sweater shrug over it... Yay for being able to share with my 8 & 10 yo daughters- he'll they aren't even overweight! Woot!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

BuckeyeGirl
on 10/5/11 11:25 am - TN
Great NSV! I bet they will feel special and all grown up for picture day.

Lindsey

Paige V.
on 10/5/11 11:36 am - Gainesville, FL
yay!! Thats really neat!

visit my blog at www.thenursemommy.com!
start weight-288 pre-op -5lbs month 1-23lbs month2-14lbs month 3-minus 13lbs month4-minus 12lbs month5-13lbs month 6-8lbs   GOAL-21months out after having a post-WLS baby!

frisco
on 10/5/11 4:12 pm

Very Creative !!!!

Took my 16yo nephew to a Giants Baseball game......he didn't have a jacket.......he wore one of mine!!!

He wanted to keep it !!!

Nice teaser Avitar !

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Most Active