So Squash...?

Rouxful
on 10/30/11 12:51 pm
I used to hate it as a kid, but I love squash. My roomate made us (my other roomies are low-carbing) a Splenda Pumpkin Pie without the crust. Just curious if anyone else has done something similar?

HW 403 / SW 372 / CW 204 / GW 199    

MYLIFEJOURNEY
on 10/30/11 3:09 pm
Hello.  I absolutely LOVE squash.  It's flavor is rich, and fills you up. Besides that, you don't need much to even dress it up...boiled, tiny salt, cinnammon, and bit of whichever sweetner you use...I personally like to use a natural sweetner called STEVIA. It's derived from a plant, and probably one of the naturalist ones to use.  So many of the Splendas..etc...I am not sure about, but---looks like so many of us have no choice, but to eat it, because all the things-mushy no-sugar contain those artificial sweetners...anyways...yadayadayada----and, hey, thanks a bunch, I will certainly keep that yummy sounding pie in my 2 week post op dieting mind...LOL.   Add me as a friend, we can future chat. ttyl    Great...now all I can think about is that dangggg pie! kidding.

George B.
on 10/31/11 12:46 am - Miami, FL
Squash is great and filling.

Have you tried spaghetti squa****'s delicious and an excellent subsitute for pasta. Add some sauce and cheese or just some butter and spices and it's a fast meal.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views