1 year ago today! Kinda long

MS.LISA
on 11/23/11 2:18 pm - Salem, OR
Well its been a year since my surgery and I have lost all the weight that I was wantin to lose and then some. I lost a total of 110 pounds. My goal weight was 135 and I am now 125
I got to saythat I am so happy  I had this surgery.
My scars are almost completely gone.
I still have really good restriction, I dont diet, I eat what ever I want, I just dont and cant eat alot
I do eat about every 3 hours, I am stuck on the gold fish smores, I am bad I know! But I really like them and I eat about a hand full a day and it keeps me satisfied. I still have a protein drink every morning,
The only thing I dont like about my body is the loose skin I was left with, My arms seem to be the worst looking, I am happy were I am at now I dont want to lose no more.
I feel really good, I have more energy now and I love clothes shoping now.
I still weigh my self everyday, I dont exercise no more, I stoped about 2 months ago, I just got bored of it, but I am thinking about starting back.
For anyone thinking about having the surgery I say go for it is the best presant you can give your
self.
O ya, I stoped smoking to have this surgery and I am still a non smoker!!!
I have pictures on my profile, I dont know how to put them here, sorry no before pictures

Greg M.
on 11/23/11 3:31 pm - Cincinnati, OH
Congratulations and happy anniversary, you have done an awesome job.  One of the best things that you have done has been to remain a non smoker.  That will keep the quality of your new life high.  Maybe you can tighten up some of that loose skin with some toning exercise using light hand weights.  It's worth a try.  Keep up the good work!

Lapband 12/11/08 - Slip 6/16/09 - 2nd Slip & Removal 8/3/09...Sleeve 12/22/11

September903
on 11/24/11 1:57 am
Thank you for sharing your journey. I am very happy that you have not resumed smoking, it would only forfeit your new healthy life. Congratulations! I hope I share the same testimony as you in April when I have my one year anniversary. Happy Thanksgiving.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views