5 month anniversary with pics

1london
on 12/28/11 9:07 am
Morning of surgery (5am) showered and ready to go!

5 month surgiversary

It has been 5 months since surgery and what a learning experience.  I am so grateful for this opportunity to change my life for the better and I take it all very seriously.
I follow plan, I exercise and try to learn from those who went before me and found the best way to goal.....the vets!
Elina, Frisco, Jimbo, USAF wife, to name a few-the success stories who have helped me in ways they would never know and I truly appreciate their generosity and loyalty to keep contributing to us all-way after they have reached their goals and maintained them.
A big thank you to OH and all the contributors.  This journey is a personal one, with many views, but we all share more than we know!

jessicae
on 12/28/11 9:15 am
 how amazing!!  1- for how you look, and 2- that you were put together enough to shower the morning of surgery. lol.  

congratulations!  tomorrow is my 3 month anniversary and i hope i'll look as good as you in 2 more months! 

Jessica              Surgery Date 9/29/11 Dr. Ian Soriano Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA          HW: 287 / Pre-Op: 280 / SW: 263.4 / CW: 161.6 GW: 145

1london
on 12/28/11 11:22 am
Jessica, Thank you so much!  Congratulations on your 3 month anniversary, you are doing great!!!  keep up the good work!

(deactivated member)
on 12/28/11 9:15 am
You are beautiful, really, really beautiful, inside and out.  What an amazing transformation in such a short time.  Your dedication and motivation show in your fantastic results.  You are a gift to this forum and I am sure in RL to everyone who is lucky enough to cross your path.  I can't wait to celebrate your goal post with you.  Congratulations and continued success.
1london
on 12/28/11 11:24 am
Thank you so much for the kind words Elina, it means a lot coming from you. 

phine_20
on 12/28/11 9:16 am - GA
You look great! Congratulations!
1london
on 12/28/11 11:26 am
Thank you, I appreciate it!

PeggyRN
on 12/28/11 9:17 am - Merrionette Park, IL

Congrats you look fantasic....

1london
on 12/28/11 11:27 am
Thank you and best wishes to you!

soon2b20
on 12/28/11 9:19 am - NJ

So inspiring !   Congrats on your sucess so far.  Haven't really connected one on one with anyone on OH yet but I love so much of the advice and comments.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 55 views