restriction

maxie1
on 3/1/12 12:13 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

Hi,

Has anyone found that almost 9 months out their restriction is worse than it was before hand...

lately i seem to get only a little down and i am full compared to what i ate ounce wise before.. it seems my stomach wants to eat small amounts now not before... im not complaining I love it because i lost 7 lbs last week but I am just curious why I am backwards it seems....  A loss is well welcomed in my book i was stuck around 222 for everrrrrrrr.   now I am 215 and felling great.. Just wanted to ask if anyone else felt this.. thanks for listening.

susan.   

susan                                                                                                
seekingslimness
on 3/1/12 12:28 pm
VSG on 02/24/12
Could be fine but it might be a stricture, a narrowing portion of your sleeve so you should check with your doc just in case.
   NIKKI

maxie1
on 3/1/12 12:43 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13
thank you I will call in the am... do they do an upper gi for that do you know, and if it is do they operate to correct it?
susan                                                                                                
MS.LISA
on 3/2/12 4:08 am - Salem, OR
I have been feeling like i cant hold as much eather, and eating smaller portions, just curious what is a stricture?

katier825
on 3/1/12 6:28 pm
Checking with your doctor is a good idea. Other than that, are you also eating different foods? My capacity varies depending on what I eat. I can only eat 2-3 ounces of beef/pork compared to 3-4 ounces of chicken. It also varies day to day sometimes. There are times 2 oz is fine, other days I can eat more than that. Softer foods I can eat a lot more (but limit to say a 6 oz yogurt).
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 55 views