New Photo!

Susan0714
on 4/2/12 2:20 am - Kenner, LA
HI Everyone,

I have a new photo under my photos, I could not figure out how to post it to the board.  It says 9 1/2 month update. 

The other ones are from the night before my surgery, then another one, I think it was my 3 month update, to now. This photo was taken this weekend, at a friends birthday party.

I hope everyone is doing well, and for people that are thinking about the surgery, is it TRULY the best decision I have EVER made. It was hard at first, I have never had elective surgery before so I was scared.  But, I made it through.

It is great to hear people say how much you have changed or how amazing you look.  Also, how amazing you feel when you lose all this weight.

I thought I would never be here again at 200, and counting.  I have not been this weight for 15 years..

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Missy30
on 4/2/12 2:32 am
VSG on 06/27/12
I went and looked at your picture.  You have done amazing!  Very inspiring for me, I am scheduled for vsg June 27th I also am a little scared.  Thanks for sharing. :)

Shagdoll
on 4/2/12 2:43 am
I checked your pics on your profile & you look great! You've done an amazing job so far!!!
felicity2u
on 4/2/12 3:50 am - LA

There you go my friend, I posted it just for you! What are friends for.  You look amazing and I know you feel amazing! Congrats on all your weight loss.  We must do lunch soon!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

CindyGuice
on 4/2/12 6:03 am - GA
Revision on 02/13/12
YAY!!! Awesome job!

roundater
on 4/2/12 6:41 am - Lincoln, NE
wow good job! I just crossed into onederland and it really feels great
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active