almost halfway!!!! pics

superchickk51
on 4/9/12 5:29 pm
VSG on 12/26/11 with
 I havent really posted on here in a while but this is whats up.!!! I started at 281 now I am 208 as of this morning!!! I'm only 3 1/2 months out. the 1st 6 weeks was a struggle but now its a whole lot better. 1st month i lost 36lbs, 2nd month ONLY 5lbs =( march I lost 20 lbs, and so far in April i have lost 7 lbs. I feel hot now!!! 1st one is a week ago, the last ones are pre op. GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT

1london
on 4/9/12 5:54 pm
VSG on 07/27/11 with
Wow!!!!  What a transformation, you look GREAT!!!  Keep up the good work!!! :)

superchickk51
on 4/9/12 6:11 pm
VSG on 12/26/11 with
 its weird I still see myself as the old me but i can wear smaller clothes, I went from a 24 to a 16. Thank you

Texdawg
on 4/9/12 6:14 pm
VSG on 01/17/12
Wow! Great job. And cute kitty.
superchickk51
on 4/9/12 6:16 pm
VSG on 12/26/11 with
 Thank you, and she has her moments:( she tore up our blinds bad

Janetheo
on 4/9/12 6:18 pm
VSG on 01/20/12 with
Wow, you are amazing! I feel the same as you regarding feeling like the old me but in smaller cloths. Crazy, isn't it?

superchickk51
on 4/9/12 6:22 pm
VSG on 12/26/11 with
 I love it, guys try to hit on me all the time, i have my mangers asking how much today? now she wants my dr's number. I work at the toyota tundra plant, and I have every head in the building turning when I walk out in blue jeans =) 

Seannie
on 4/9/12 6:25 pm
VSG on 03/09/12
 OMG!! All that weight in 3.5 months?? You are an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
Seannie
**  and NO, I'm not pregnant - that's the size of my tummy **

superchickk51
on 4/9/12 7:19 pm
VSG on 12/26/11 with
 i had the dreaded 3 week stall that lasted a month so dont get down on yourself if you this happens, switch thing up! lower your protien just play with it u know your body best

kwiegs3856
on 4/9/12 7:35 pm - PA
VSG on 01/05/12
  Wow, congrat's!  You lost 20lbs more than me & I thought I was doing good!

superchickk51
on 4/9/12 7:42 pm
VSG on 12/26/11 with
 I think I could prob do better than what I have but life gets in the way

SaraH128
on 4/9/12 9:10 pm - NC
VSG on 03/01/12 with
Wow, you look wonderful! Awesome job! :)

I'm 7wks out and have hit the dreaded stall. I lost 35lbs over the first 5 weeks (10lbs preop) and I was doing great but now I keep fluctuating between 3lbs...I'll loose 3lbs, gain 2lbs, loose 1lb, and so on...it's so annoying!

Glad to know that it gets better! What did you do to get through your second month? I need some ideas....I'm not keeping track of my protein gram for gram, I've just been making sure that everything is protein and no carbs aside from fruits/veggies. I drink water all day long it feels like but when I really look at the amount I'm drinking it's not nearly the 64oz's I know I'm supposed to have. Any advice? :)

Whatever you are doing is working well!! :)

Ladydivigirl
on 4/10/12 9:04 am
Hi...I know the questions was not directed to me ...but...here are some suggestions that worked for me:
1, You really need to track your food. It's a real eye opener. Go to www.myfitnesspal.com.. Very simple to track foods here.
2. Water is essential to weight loss..when I didn't get my water in my weight loss was not as good.
3. This may just be my Doctor's plan,but I'm still not allowed to have fruits because of the carbs...veggies very little ONLY AFTER I HAVE EATEN ALL OF MY PROTEIN FOR THAT MEAL!
4. EXERCISE-You didn't say if you did or not, but moving your body is key.

That's all for now. Good luck. Hope I was able to help.

"The will of God will not take me where the GRACE of God cannot protect me!"    
Ladydivigirl
on 4/10/12 8:56 am
Great job...U look awesome...What a transformation....

"The will of God will not take me where the GRACE of God cannot protect me!"