almost halfway!!!! pics

superchickk51
on 4/9/12 12:42 pm
 I think I could prob do better than what I have but life gets in the way

SaraH128
on 4/9/12 2:10 pm - NC
VSG on 03/01/12
Wow, you look wonderful! Awesome job! :)

I'm 7wks out and have hit the dreaded stall. I lost 35lbs over the first 5 weeks (10lbs preop) and I was doing great but now I keep fluctuating between 3lbs...I'll loose 3lbs, gain 2lbs, loose 1lb, and so on...it's so annoying!

Glad to know that it gets better! What did you do to get through your second month? I need some ideas....I'm not keeping track of my protein gram for gram, I've just been making sure that everything is protein and no carbs aside from fruits/veggies. I drink water all day long it feels like but when I really look at the amount I'm drinking it's not nearly the 64oz's I know I'm supposed to have. Any advice? :)

Whatever you are doing is working well!! :)

Ladydivigirl
on 4/10/12 2:04 am
Hi...I know the questions was not directed to me ...but...here are some suggestions that worked for me:
1, You really need to track your food. It's a real eye opener. Go to www.myfitnesspal.com.. Very simple to track foods here.
2. Water is essential to weight loss..when I didn't get my water in my weight loss was not as good.
3. This may just be my Doctor's plan,but I'm still not allowed to have fruits because of the carbs...veggies very little ONLY AFTER I HAVE EATEN ALL OF MY PROTEIN FOR THAT MEAL!
4. EXERCISE-You didn't say if you did or not, but moving your body is key.

That's all for now. Good luck. Hope I was able to help.

"The will of God will not take me where the GRACE of God cannot protect me!"    
Ladydivigirl
on 4/10/12 1:56 am
Great job...U look awesome...What a transformation....

"The will of God will not take me where the GRACE of God cannot protect me!"    
Most Active