Favorite Mushie Stage Foods

Laura S.
on 4/9/12 10:10 am - CT
 I am three days away from mushies and would live some ideas so I can make a grocery list.  

Thanks!!!!!

AmberK
on 4/9/12 10:15 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 Chili, Cheese, and turkey pepperoni!!! 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

Laura S.
on 4/9/12 1:38 pm - CT
 Omg I think I drooled ... I think that is a few weeks away but yum that sounds good!

Jamie_45
on 4/9/12 10:20 am - CA
VSG on 01/09/12
Ricotta Bake... from theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Laura S.
on 4/9/12 1:39 pm - CT
 Thank you... I have a feeling I will visit that site often!!!!

Ms. Poker Face
on 4/9/12 10:21 am
I had to blenderize everything for my mushy phase.  Added enough liquids so that the end result was of applesauce consistency and slid off a spoon.  Here's what I ate.

egg salad
scrambled eggs
tuna salad
chicken salad (use canned chicken since it's super soft)
chili
baked fish
laughing cow cheese wedges
ff refried beans with a little melted cheese
cottage cheese
ricotta cheese
the lowest carb cream soups I could find and then I added protein powder to them
ff plain greek yogurt (added a little splenda and cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice)
no sugar added applesauce
sugar free pudding
still used protein shakes, broth and other liquids to supplement mushies

I got creative with the flavors I added to things.  I used different spices and liquids to switch it up.  I must have made my chicken salad ten different ways: ff mayo, greek yogurt, dry hidden valley ranch seasoning, dry mustard seasoning, mild buffalo sauce, ff sour cream, etc.

After mushies, I suggest dropping the carby stuff (cream soups, applesauce, pudding, etc).

Hope this helps!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

Laura S.
on 4/9/12 1:40 pm - CT
 Thank you do much for this lust, I think this is going to be very helpful and I appreciate the time you took typing all that.  Thank you!

Stayce
on 4/9/12 11:43 am
VSG on 03/28/12
 I'm three days out from mushies too! I will be glad when I can just have a spoonful of applesauce!
 Life is not an emergency, live one day at a time.        
Laura S.
on 4/9/12 1:41 pm - CT
 Oh trust me, I hear you!  I am tired of drinking already!

(deactivated member)
on 4/9/12 11:54 am
VSG on 01/19/12
tuna, chicken and egg salad!!! i lived off of that for weeks!!! and cottage cheese!  i found some very very very thin like cripsy wafers to scoop out my salads above.. i only had one or two with it, it helped to break up the mushie and satisfy my craving for something crunchy...  just go slow and test things first! enjoy!! 
Most Active