I'm gonna assume you are post op.
1. If you aren't on a ppi like prilosec, try that, and also...
2. Lower carbs, you may need really low at first to detox, then gradually go up a bit. I would aim for less than 40 grams during the losing phase. You may need to stay pretty low carb forever too, depending on your body.
3. If you are eating anything sweet, detox from tis too, all of it. Fake sugar as well as real.
4. Careful with fruit also, just a little, lower carb is better ( berries)
5. Start every meal with dense protein first, then veggies.
6. Plan your meals 3-4 meals, whatever, but absolutely nothing in between, not one bite!
This may sound hard but I promise it works. It is only hard at first while you get used to it, then it makes everything so much easier. We are different than other people, that's why we needed surgery, our eating needs are different too, often forever. Start finding other enjoyable hobbies besides food. I'm right there in this struggle with you, you can do it!!