Running NSV

June W.
on 7/30/12 10:59 pm - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 04/12/12
 I started a running program, similar to Couch to 5K, where I walk and run in intervals until I am running for a full 30 minutes at the end of 8 weeks. Yesterday was Day 1 and I got on the treadmill at the gym and right in front of me is a woman who just started running and she made it look so effortless. She had a great body, strong and lean, and I was just taken aback by how easy she made running look. I said to myself, "That is gonna be me someday!" It was so motivational. I am going to keep going to the gym. I have to make a change in my life and there is no reason not to start now. It feels really good to move my body again.

acbbrown
on 7/30/12 11:17 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 Ive always been motivated by these "skinny *****es" that freaking run forever on the TMs at the gym. 

Now, im pretty much outrunning them which is PRICELESS. Im sure with all my jiggling skin no one is looking at me in awe but hey, I'm still running! Nothing feels as great as pushing my body to the max (i wasnt quite saying that last night when i was covering myself in ice and icy hot lol)

Just keep up with the program. It's tough but you'll be running a 5K in no time!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active