I'm a Team Beachbody Coach!!

Jenijeni
on 8/14/12 9:33 pm
Crazy! Started this journey two years ago when I went to find out about this surgery. Had the surgery in Feb, 2011 and CHANGED MY LIFE. Never thought I'd be a "coach" for someone else. Never thought I'd be able to do the P90X work out or Insanity or any of the others! Now, here I am, 110 pounds down from my high weight, 50 years old and living the dream!

If anyone wants to be a coach or just find out about Team Beachbody's products (Shakeology Shakes are awesome for maintenance!), you can go to this link:

http://beachbodycoach.com/jenibynes

I'm so excited about working in a fitness field! Who woulda thunk it?? LOL Happy new life to all the new sleevers!
Cheers!!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Jenijeni
on 8/15/12 8:45 am
Thanks!!

rabid24
on 8/15/12 6:58 am
That's awesome! I started P90 back in February when I started trying to lose on my own, I have since done Tai Cheng, attempted Brazil Butt Lift, and am working on Turbo Fire. I became a coach when I started drinking Shakeology just because I couldn't afford it without the discount, lol! However, when I get to the point you are at, I would love to actually do this as a way to help others. The one thing I worry about is people not taking me seriously since I've had WLS. Like they'll be thinking "What could you know about this, you took the easy way out?" Have you ran into any problems with this?

Revised from band to sleeve on June 6th, 2012. Lost 48 pounds on my own in the 4 months prior to revision. 

Jenijeni
on 8/15/12 8:49 am
Nope! Actually, most people are fascinated and didn't realize that a lot of insurance companies cover this surgery. People think of RNY when they think of weight loss surgery. I tell them it's a complete lifestyle change and that's why I do Insanity and P90X, now. I couldn't have done these workouts before. No way! I love talking to people about weight loss surgery and sort of giving them the chance to know someone who truly benefitted from it.

Cassandra Gordon
on 8/21/12 10:32 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 03/29/11 with
 Congrats!! I also didn't think I would be a beachbody coach and I just love the workouts! 

Cassandra Gordon
www.teambeachbody.com/cassandragordon

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 58 views