2 years out Sleeve how many Carbs&Protein a day, Im at a Stall

NuevaMujer714
on 2/19/13 4:05 am - Irvine, CA

Hi all, well Im at a stall not sure how many carbs&protein I should be at. I work out 4-6 days a week but I haven't lost anything??? And my flaw is as of 11/2012 I STARTED to eat white CARBS =(....

So I was at 163 and now at 166 I know its not a big deal , but Im stressing over all of this...

I dont want to go back where I was at for the last 2 weeks I have stopped eating white breads...

XOXO Thanks for the Support            
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/13 4:19 am

I'm sorry, I don't understand, were you at goal at 163 pounds and now you have gained three pounds and would like to take them off or did you mean that you never reached your goal and now you are gaining weight?  I would need to understand where you are in order to offer better advice.

NuevaMujer714
on 2/19/13 4:34 am - Irvine, CA

Sorry I started at 256, Im hopeing to get to 130 but so far Ive been at a stall of 163 but from the holidays Ive gained 3 pounds to 166....

NuevaMujer714
on 2/19/13 4:32 am - Irvine, CA

I started at 256 and went down to 163, but over the holiday & eating white carbs, I have gained 3 pounds...

I can't seem to get them off =(

(deactivated member)
on 2/19/13 4:37 am, edited 2/19/13 4:37 am

OK, good, so you are not in a stall.  You have gained a few pounds and want to lose them.  This is pretty easy.  What did you do to lose weight in the first place?  Doing the same thing is probably the best thing that you can do.  Journaling your food intake really helps me when I need to lose.  I also always go back to eating about 800 calories, under 40 carbs and 100 protein.  In addition, I try to increase my water intake to about 100 ounces.  This works for me, what did you do to lose the weight?

Added: you were never in a stall, you were in maintenance, and you need to go back into weight lose mode.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 51 views