Hey now..

Still Fawn
on 6/13/13 2:43 pm, edited 6/13/13 3:45 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
I got to a pretty thin place after my TT- dropped more weight than intended, and was shopping in kids sizes for a few months. That didn't last (although I still fit a kids 16, lmao).. I have put about 20 lbs on since my low weight. I could be worried, embarrassed, upset.. Instead, I am celebrating my healthy body where it is RIGHT now, and I do not aim to get back to tiny.. I enjoy me, as I am...normal weight, healthy, and occasionally feeling sexy. Ha ha. Anyway, here ya go, photographic proof that I refuse to hide. This is my regain, and I own it all way..

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Still Fawn
on 6/13/13 2:44 pm, edited 6/13/13 9:49 pm - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Argh! My iPad will not let me attach a pic.. Damn it.. Hoping a friend will help me and post it... Oops!

Till then, a link to it:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49739262/image.jpg

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

VSG on 06/12/13
Look at you! You look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiring thoughts.

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

pineview01
on 6/13/13 2:59 pm - Davison, MI

I agree with you that you are a very HOT normal weight.  You should always be feeling sexy.  What an awesome after photo!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

frisco
on 6/13/13 3:43 pm

Ahhhh...... my my...... nice to see you again !

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 6/13/13 4:59 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

You look great! 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Miss_T_CC95
on 6/13/13 9:57 pm - Pasadena, MD
VSG on 03/05/13

You look great!

Still Fawn
on 6/14/13 12:18 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Thank you!!!!

ParisGirl
on 6/14/13 12:24 am
VSG on 04/25/13

Just...WOW!!!  Sexy doesn't describe it. 

Miss_T_CC95
on 6/14/13 12:39 am - Pasadena, MD
VSG on 03/05/13

My Pleasure! 

Most Active