SMDH!

bytheriver
on 4/21/14 4:07 am - Puerto Rico

My youngest son, who is 19, had a lung colapse because of an air packet and we were in the hospital for 3 days and omggggggg, did i screw myself up. While in the ER in a period of about 4 hrs, i consumed about 800 cals from the stupid snack machine; then, my tummy was hurting. Is like, dahhhh! you should know better, but i was all a sack of nerves, waiting and wondering, what in the world is going on with my son, but BS because you, should know better. OMG, unbelievable, after the ordeal was over, I gained all the 6 lbs i worked so hard to get off and of course, start all over again. Thank God, my son is good, he is back home, and i have to get BOT!

Sometimes, you will think that because you have done lots of research and knows well what's good for you that you will be ok, but when you are in a situation like that, aint no telling. I just hope I can get to the point that i can forgive myself and keep going on, thank God for a new day and the opportunity to try again.

Jackie T.
on 4/21/14 4:26 am - KS
VSG on 12/19/12

I am glad your son is okay!  Now quit beating yourself up.  Things happen.  Today is a new day and you need to get your head back in the game.  Get back on your plan and forget about what happened.  You got this!

Highest Weight: 285 SW: 264.6 CW:163.1   Surgeon's GW: 189  PCP's GW: 165-170  

My GW:  154   MFP:  jteaford                  

Plumlove
on 4/21/14 1:08 pm

OMG - I can only imagine the nerves and worry that you went through. Thank God your son is ok! Just one day off track and forgive yourself please!

Most Active