May Surgeries In Tijuana Mexico

FeeFeeVsg
on 4/22/14 9:15 am
with

Is anyone going to be at hospital Mi Doctor on May 2- May 7???    My surgery date is May 3rd with Dr Valenzuela.   Hope to have some friendly company while there!!!!

FTerp
on 4/24/14 6:25 am - Canada
with

I'm booked there May 10 with Dr. Valenzuela too. I guess we'll be two ships but I'd be totally interested to hear how you do. How'd you wind up choosing Valenzuela?

CucaR
on 4/25/14 8:34 am - los angeles, CA
with

Im trying to do my research on Dr's as of rite now im choosing Dr.Alejandro Lopez at MiDoctor in mexico im hoping to have surgery by the end of june or july , and I just wanted to try and keep in touch with people that are having there surgerys there so they can tell me about there experience , I had the lapband done 1-17-07 by Dr.Kuri and I lot 70lbs but started having complictations with it and it slipped and have been waiting on my insurance to approve me but the 1st Dr I went to didn't have a contract with my HMO so I got sent to another Dr. and now they asked for medical clearance letter and I got it now they said they were waiting on a MOA from my HMO and it got sent but I feel like the staff in the Dr's office is not on top of things and they dnt keep me updated its been since 3-2013 since I started this , I just figure I would be better off trying to pay for it myself, I am so miserable with this band its like a handicap for me it limits me from doing most things and bad enough I gained back 95lbs .

CucaR
on 4/25/14 8:34 am - los angeles, CA
with

Im trying to do my research on Dr's as of rite now im choosing Dr.Alejandro Lopez at MiDoctor in mexico im hoping to have surgery by the end of june or july , and I just wanted to try and keep in touch with people that are having there surgerys there so they can tell me about there experience , I had the lapband done 1-17-07 by Dr.Kuri and I lot 70lbs but started having complictations with it and it slipped and have been waiting on my insurance to approve me but the 1st Dr I went to didn't have a contract with my HMO so I got sent to another Dr. and now they asked for medical clearance letter and I got it now they said they were waiting on a MOA from my HMO and it got sent but I feel like the staff in the Dr's office is not on top of things and they dnt keep me updated its been since 3-2013 since I started this , I just figure I would be better off trying to pay for it myself, I am so miserable with this band its like a handicap for me it limits me from doing most things and bad enough I gained back 95lbs .

FeeFeeVsg
on 4/26/14 10:52 pm
with

Good luck with your journey. I will make sure to let you know the details when I get back ;-)

Most Active