7 years out. Have gained 35 pounds back, any suggestions??

cmonroe50
on 4/22/14 9:37 am

'Im not sure when it happened.  I never really lost what I wanted or thought that I would.  I started out at 256 5'2  Lost a little over 60 Pounds give or take.  I maintained for several years and counted my blessings that I was not now 300 pounds.  About a year ago I started noticing I was gaining but would not get on the scale.  I have a scale phobia LOL.  Anyway I finally mustared up the courage to hop on the scale when it was very evident that I had gained.  I was horrified.  I am now 60 years old.  I thought I would never have to diet again.  Now hear I am counting calories again.  Just want to let you know, this does not last forever.  I can eat way more than I could at the first year mark.  It just happens.  Just a warning if you slowly start eating more, nip it, nip it in the bud. 

If anyone has any advice for shrinking my sleeve again please weigh in.

novascotiadawn
on 4/22/14 10:15 am, edited 4/22/14 10:15 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

How many ounces of dense protein can you take in one sitting? I mean.. Chicken, beef, or pork...

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

cmonroe50
on 4/22/14 10:47 am

A lot  Just started keeping track again and I would say about 4 -5 oz  I can eat a whole hamberger all though I try not to.  I cut them in 1/2 most of the time.  I started making 3 0z protien sandwitches on that orowheat thin bread.  Trying to cut down on bread. 

Most Active