Whatcha eating today VSGers...Wednesday!!

Ms Shell
on 4/23/14 3:18 am - Hawthorne, CA

Happy Hump day...I LOVE the camel commercial.  What day is it...come on say it!!!  HUMP DAY!!

B:  Spinach Quiche
S:  Coffee; Almond Milk
L:  Chicken Breast; Spinach Salad
S:  Boiled Egg
D:  Chicken Thigh; Spinach

Water:  4/12
Vitamins:  Check
Exercise:  3 miles

NEXT...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Tracy D.
on 4/23/14 3:33 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

HUMP DAY, YEAAAH! 

B - 1 egg, 1 slice bacon (protein shake on way to work) 

S - 24 almonds, 1 babybel cheese 

L - 2 oz. leftover salmon, a few bites of salad, 10 grapes 

S - P3 protein pack 

D - Shelly's ricotta bake 

S - greek yogurt w/chia seeds 

W:  on track 

Vitamins:  done

Exercise: kick-boxing that will kick my ass tonight! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

cajunlady1958
on 4/23/14 3:35 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
B: coffee
L: 1 cup of lentil soup, 1/2 cup of canned peaches
D: scrambled eggs and ham
S: protein drink

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

cappy11448
on 4/23/14 3:37 am

Breakfast - meatloaf with cheddar cheese and a little ketchup

Lunch - balsamic chicken

Dinner - chicken with Kalamata olives and feta cheese - yum

vitamins - done

water - good

exercise - soon

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

freckles1973
on 4/23/14 3:41 am - Canada

First day back to work after vacation and back on routine :-)

B-Hot chocolate protein coffee

L-My homemade chicken soup

S-Greek Yogurt

Afternoon coffee with non dairy coconut creamer

D- Taco meat made with x-lean ground turkey in a low carb tortilla

Water and vits-on track

Excercise-30 min eliptical

HW : 246 PW:220 SW:208 CW:130

VSG surgery on 09/10/2013 with Dr. Henri Atlas

pharmagirl_45
on 4/23/14 3:55 am - NJ
VSG on 01/14/14 with

Happy Hump Day!

B - hot cholocate with protein power

L - lump crab meat

S - string cheese

D - spaghetti meat sauce with ground turkey and sausage (no pasta)

Water - getting there

Vitamins - good

Exercise - going to gym tonight

VSG on 1/14/14 with Dr. Samuel Wasser

Stacy_WLS
on 4/23/14 4:01 am

Im heading home a day early :)  but flyung so my food is a bit wierd.

b: chike

L: buffalo meatballs and carrots

S: greek yogurt & blueberries (security didnt take my yogurt!)

S: string cheese and plane peanuts

D: crustless quiche or chicken diban

S: cottage cheese & blackberries

E: lifting and maybe sprints

W: check

V: check!

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Gwen M.
on 4/23/14 4:10 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Yay Wednesday!  I'm just going to post my journal entry from today.  

Well I'm just full of bad choices. Yesterday I ate eight crackers. Today I decided to try out eating an actual lunch and ended up throwing some up - it wasn't actually vomiting from the stomach, just like stuff had gotten stuck in my throat. (Pre-op this would happen to me maybe once a month because my throat would do this weird clenchy thing, but it hadn't happened post-op until today.) I'm not sure why this happened - I didn't eat too fast, take too big bites, or anything untoward. I hope that it was just a fluke that won't happen again.

Oh well, **** happens and we must move on and get over it. Right?

In better news, I've had a nicely productive day so far. I woke up early and went to the gym. I actually managed to do an hour today! I had the realization that maybe 2.3 is too fast for me to start at, and that I should, instead, work up to it. So I did my first 5 minutes at 2, the next five at 2.1, the next five at 2.2, and then the remaining 45 at 2.3. (Actually I kicked it up to 2.4 for the last 2.5 minutes.) So I did a total of 2.26 miles during my hour. Ramping speed up worked really well so I will definitely use this to my advantage in the future!

Then it was back home for a quick breakfast (tuna) and shower before throwing laundry in the washer and running out to therapy. My therapy session today was really good and productive. We started with catching up with my travels for the last two weeks - NYC and PA trips. I talked about my pre-NYC anxiety. I talked about stuff going on with my dad and she gave me some good ideas to try. I talked about the wonkiness I felt in the drives to and from PA - I realized that I've got a conditioned habit of eating in the car and that's something I need to heal. She gave me some good ideas of things to try and think about for that issue. We also briefly touched on the A-word - Addiction. It was funny, she said, "I hadn't wanted to bring up that word until you did." Heh. It's a complicated topic and I want to talk about it more. But we had negative two minutes on the clock at that point and decided it could wait until next week. I'm surprised, daily, by how much I'm enjoying mental therapy.

And now I'm home again and it's a cleaning/laundry sort of day. Tomorrow I'll be out of the house most of the day and, on Friday, I've got the gym and my massage, so I'll be dead for most of the day. But I need to make sure the house is ready for company's arrival on Sunday! Busy, busy.

I also want to work on my exercise playlist. I asked Facebook for ideas of good exercise music, so now I've got to investigate my friends' suggestions.

Anyway.... to the stats.

Stats
B: tuna salad pouch (I like these things, they're pre-mixed and have 100 calories in the 3 ounce pouch. Of course, I can't finish one, but whatever. They're easy.)
S: 1/2 frankenshake (protein powder, benefiber, collagen)
L: cheese stick wrapped with two slices of deli chicken plus two crackers with leftover bacon butter from last night's dinner
D: Tonight is World Book Night. S (my bff) and I will be giving out our books at the local Panera and getting dinner from Panera as well. I plan to get an Asian Chicken Salad without lettuce and with the dressing on the side.
S: 1/2 frakenshake

Water and vits: in progress
Exercise: 60 minutes on the treadmill for 2.26 miles.

Wow. I'm wordy today.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Ms Shell
on 4/23/14 8:32 am - Hawthorne, CA

I love and have benefited from therapy on many an occasion so kudos to you!!

Gwen M.
on 4/23/14 11:08 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Thanks!  I'm seriously thrilled with what a positive experience it has been for me.  I wasn't expecting much of anything!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 50 views