Just the push I needed!

MAchick
on 7/22/14 10:58 pm
VSG on 01/27/14

I've been having a harder time lately getting the scale to move, even though I knew it's of my own doing. I've been letting more carbs in and inadvertently pushing myself towards maintenance I think. .. which I DO NOT want!  I still have at least 20-25 lbs left to go. 

So I've been trying to crack down,  going back to the basics of protein,  vitamins and water and tracking. I had been 177,  then after a weekend went back up to 182 and am now working down again. Today I was 179. I only was able to drink about 50-60 oz yesterday too (NOT my norm) so that's not helping. 

So today I decide to take some measurements,  last time being on 6/11. Since then, I have lost 3 inches off my hips!! This number blew me away because I want expecting it. So even though the scale wasn't moving,  I was still loosing inches! 

And a bonus NSV, saw a bunch of people I went to high school with ten years ago and people were saying how great I looked. My favorite moment was when a pal was drunk and gave me the biggest hug,  saying she was so proud of me and I'm such a good person :-)

jenn1469
on 7/22/14 11:03 pm

I like lost inches better myself...your doing great!!!

Jennifer

Kelly Jean
on 7/22/14 11:11 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

Back to the basics is always the way to go ... you have done great and will continue to do so ... you got this!!! Wow only 20 to 25 lbs to go ... then what to do lol !!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views