WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/22/14 11:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Everyday of our lives there is something to be grateful for even if it is only the breathe that comes out of your lungs and waking up today. We are NOT guaranteed anything at all in this life that we live. Today I am so grateful for family and friends. I just got a call that one of my 16 yr. old great nieces is in the hospital and being transferred to a different hospital. Please pray or send positive energy her way...her name is Taylor. It sounds pretty serious...protein levels through the roof, blood in urine, can't stand or walk and upper legs cramping. I'm pretty concerned about her...the hospital she's being transferred from said if protein levels don't come down her kidneys can shut down. Today I am so grateful for my family, God, prayers and answered prayers. Grateful for my WLS, OH and life itself. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Adrianneval
on 7/23/14 8:54 am

I am thankful that I will be having my surgery on August 28 (99.9%) Just waiting for last minute clearance of Cardio + no unusual issues.  :-)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views