THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/23/14 11:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Well....we've almost conquered this week. LOL Gratefulness is something that we should feel everyday for all the blessings that has come our way everyday whether they have ended the way that we wanted them to or not. Today I am so grateful for life and all that goes along with it. Not happy with some of the choices that my family makes at times and even sometimes with the choices that I myself make but it is what it is. I am grateful for my health, family, friends, God, answered prayers, grateful for my WLS and all the different WLS available. Grateful for support groups, all the forums here on OH, grateful for OH and all the amazing and helpful advice given here on these forums. Grateful for that going on 10 yrs that I have been on OH. PLEASE share if you'd like what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views