Surgeon Laura Machado?

Rachael R.
on 8/1/14 7:46 am - CA

Has anyone on here gotten a VGS with Dr. Laura Machado in Sacramento,CA?

http://www.sacbariatric.com/

Rachael R. 

27F 5'3" High weight: 345 | Consult weight: 332 | Current weight: 331

frisco
on 8/1/14 8:08 am

I see that your somewhat local to the SF Bay area.

Check out lapsf.com with Dr. Cirangle 

also Dr. Jossart out of Sutter Health Care

Dr. Feng Palo Alto/Stanford

I believe Dr. Cirangle does clinic and support group in Sacto (huge plus.... Excellent Aftercare) and for sure at John Muir in Walnut Creek.

You can PM me with if you want further info.

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Spenciesmom
on 8/2/14 3:01 am - CA

Hi Rachael-

I am assuming Dr Machado is the surgeon you were referring to in your previous post.  I have a close friend who had the same experience with her and went with RNY instead.  I had VSG with Dr Patching in Sacramento and am very pleased with my results.  That being said- I would definitely take Friscos advice and research Dr Cirangle.  From my own experience, I can say that having access to his plan and aftercare would be invaluable.  This is an extremely important, if not the most important, part of the process.  Be more than happy to answer any more specific questions you might have...

Rachael R.
on 8/2/14 11:07 am - CA

I have met with Dr. Cirangle and I know he is the best but his service fee along with my share of cost from my half ass insurance isn't feasible for me.  I would love nothing more than to have my surgery with him but I can't afford to save up for the next few years to get the surgery. I'll be dead by then... I know he is the best and I've attended his seminars and support group before as well. I even had a first one on one meeting with him and he gave me all the prerequisites for the surgery too.  I found out his personal fee (insurance won't cover!) as I was leaving his office.  Such a huge let down! I know it's worth every single penny but I just can't afford it. 

Rachael R. 

27F 5'3" High weight: 345 | Consult weight: 332 | Current weight: 331

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views