MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/31/14 11:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone and Happy Labor Day. I seriously MISSED ya'll last week. I was on a 7 day cruise and it was so much fun. I am glad to be back home though. I was having serious Obesity Help and Facebook withdrawals. LOL We all have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives. Today I am grateful for being home and for a good vacation on a cruise ship. Grateful for my hubby and for my heath. Grateful for my life, my WLS, all the things that I can do and have done for the past going on 9 yrs since my WLS. Grateful for all the choices that you have today for different surgeries....I only had a choice of 2. Grateful for my faith in God and for answered prayers. Grateful for life in general and for support groups. PLEASE share if you will what your grateful for and have a blessed and safe labor day. Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active