VSG IN TIJUANA, MX

Ingrid007
on 9/17/14 11:15 am - Miami, FL

My insurance does not  cover Bariatic surgery, so desperate considering TJ. Can anyone share their experience? I want to hear the good bad and ugly, please....

tiffanys73
on 9/17/14 1:05 pm

I had my vsg surgery in Tijuana Mx with Dr. Ortiz  and my experience was wonderful! I received the best care there. I walked every waking moment and felt great! By the second day I was shopping and visiting with everyone I met there! I went through A Lighter Me and they are fabulous! If you want any info or have any questions your welcome to message me. 

tstowe
on 9/17/14 2:07 pm

My wife and I had our surgery at the Mexicali Bariatric Center. We both had it done cheaper than one of us could have had it done in the US.

1. It's a real hospital.

2. They have been around for quite a while (lots of experience).

3. I couldn't find ANYONE who had anything bad to say about them. In today's age, that's pretty damn amazing.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Wanda1118
on 9/17/14 11:53 pm
VSG on 07/09/14

My daughter had her surgery done in Juarez, Mexico. The surgery went fine, the nursing care after leaves some to be desired..they never even fixed her bed! They never gave her much advice on what to do once she got home, so she muddled through the diet etc alone...although she has almost reached her goal (within a few pounds) she struggled more than most trying to figure it all out. Take someone with you to help you out if you need it..Oh! I almost forgot..she ran a 99 temp and they told me that her temp was very high and put her in a cold shower...She was not a happy camper! Good luck to you whichever route you take...see ya on the losers bench!

Most Active