Some people dream of a white Christmas...I dream about FOOD

Justme7
on 9/24/14 11:16 am, edited 9/24/14 1:38 pm - ID

The past two nights I have had dreams about eating forbiden foods. The first night I ate a donut hole and then threw it up as I realized I had surgery and couldn't eat it. Then last night I had a dream I took a huge handful of pop corn and shoved it in my mouth and freaked out that I had done this so I took my fingers and scraped it out of my mouth. Good thing it was all a dream.... Crazy 

Justme7

Kelly Jean
on 9/24/14 11:22 am
VSG on 04/08/14

I've had plenty of dreams that I won the lottery !!!! That's never happened !!! But they are nice.... so no biggie dream it just don't do it lol!!!  Plus in both dreams u didn't really eat it anyway!!!! 

Good luck to you !!! You got this!!! :-)

♡ Kelly

ElizaM
on 9/24/14 11:40 am
VSG on 07/24/14

I get these all the time when I start low carb diets. I dream about eating a giant cake and going "OH ****! I forgot I'm not supposed to eat cake!" And I wake up feeling guilty but eventually relieved that I did not, in fact, eat an entire cake. 

While I was on full liquids, I dreamed about eating steak and pickles... anything with some crunch/chew! 

32F 5'8" High weight: 432 | Consult weight: 396 | Surgery weight: 335 | Current weight: 170

Tracy D.
on 9/25/14 2:40 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I've had more than a few dreams about food.  I find that they are just a variation of the "anxiety dream" (you realize you're naked in a group of people, can't find your way out of a building, etc.).   

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active