Health Tracker????

Willie H.
on 10/22/14 5:34 am
VSG on 08/26/14

I'm having trouble changing my weight in Health Tracker and also making a new animated Ticker. It was fine last week but since last Friday I have not been able to change anything - and it somehow deleted my animated ticker???? Any suggestions?

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

lfenix
on 10/22/14 6:35 am
VSG on 10/27/14 with

Ah Ha!  Now maybe they'll fix it!  I've been complaining about this for several days to the help desk.  They can't seem to figure out why, and because they can't replicate it on their Mac, iphone or ipad, they can't figure out what the problem is.  Now, I can finally say someone else is also having the problem!

54, Height 5'2", HW 229 PreOp Diet SW 220  Surg W 214 (10/27/14) GW 135 CW 192

Willie H.
on 10/22/14 7:05 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Well, at least they have responded. Let's hope this can be corrected. So it's not JUST me?

Member Services on 10/22/14 1:47 pm - Irvine, CA Hi Willie, Let us know what device you are using, browser, version of software, any error messages you may be getting and or screen prints if you think it will help. In the mean time, let us know what your updated weight is and we will be glad to update it until our Tech Team can id what the issue is. Send your information to [email protected]

I'm using Windows XP at work and Windows 7 at home. My browsers are both Google Chrome and Firefox. I've also tried from Internet Explorer. All it does when I click on it is stay there and does not allow me to save anywhere or continue to another page? My updated weight is 286 lbs. Thank you. Willie H

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Member Services
on 10/22/14 6:47 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Willie,

Let us know what device you are using, browser, version of software, any error messages you may be getting and or screen prints if you think it will help.  In the mean time, let us know what your updated weight is and we will be glad to update it until our Tech Team can id what the issue is.

Send your information to [email protected]

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 10/22/14 10:02 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

The only solution I've found is to delete EVERYTHING and then start again.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/14 11:21 am, edited 10/22/14 11:39 am
with

Same problem here on my mac and on my PC - in all three major web browsers - I opened a support case on it to about 2 days ago... so you're not alone, I'm glad I found this I was starting to think it was me or my setup. 

Since member support is looking at this; the device I am on right now is a MacBook Pro - I made a bunch of screen shots that should help you in the troubleshooting efforts, one shows the device / os I'm using, the web browsers, and then another two part image of what the tracker looks like to me - it basically looks like it's missing - or something is blocking a "Save" or "Submit" button. I did try to disable various plugins that I have like ad block pro and things of that nature thinking it might be related. But, still no luck.

Screen Shots From My Device

If I can provide more testing or help to help you identify the issue, let me know - I'm an IT manager so I know what pain this stuff can be to troubleshoot / track down if you can't reproduce it.

Member Services
on 10/23/14 1:43 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the additional information!  You being in tech know the more information you have the quicker one can id the issue. 

Emiepie
on 10/22/14 11:58 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I have been having similar issues and the help desk was able to update my stuff for me. I am also glad to know it's not just me doing something wrong :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cspotrun
on 10/22/14 12:29 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Same here, although I was able to change it on my iPhone.  But no luck on my iPad or Mac.  Everything is blank.

Karen   

Loi T.
on 10/24/14 3:00 am
WLS on 08/12/15

We weren't able to replicate the issue, but did find something that might be causing this for some users. Can you guys give it a try and let us know if the change we just released fixed the issue. Thx!

OH Developer 
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 34 views