If you want to be a millionaire, you have to think like one. - Dr. Johnnie Coleman

MayPenGirl
on 10/27/14 12:14 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 04/03/13

Most people want to be rich. They spend so much time wishing the money would come that they cannot figure out how to bring it to themselves. The rich-wishing people don’t seem to realize that if you want to be rich you have to think richly. People who think richly do not believe in lack. People who think richly know nothing costs too much. People who think richly believe they are worthy of the best – that is why they always get it. People who think richly don’t always have money. What they have is a rich consciousness. Unless we have a consciousness that mirrors what we want, we cannot draw it to us. Unless we believe we deserve the things we want, our thoughts will push them away. We must not limit ourselves to what we think we can have. We must allow ourselves to think we can have it all. Millionaires are born in the consciousness. If you are living in lack, what are you thinking?  

I Am making millions in my mind.   – Iyanla Vanzant

Surgery date - 04/03/13; Goal date - 11/10/13 (I reached goal in 31 weeks & 4 days)

Highest weight 261  SW 258  GW 150   M1 -26  M2 -14  M3 -10  M4 -12  M5 -13  M6 -12  M7 -11  M8 -10  In maintenance since November 2013  HT- 5'6"  

Most Active