FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/23/14 11:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Today I am SO grateful that it is friday although I know I have a extremely busy weekend moving my middle son's furniture and stuff from a storage unit into my garage. I'm not looking forward to all the hard work but I know I will get lots of exercise doing it and lifting ( weights LOL ). Grateful for waking up this AM....grateful that my 9 yr. check up with my bariatric surgeon went well yesterday and that all my vitamin levels were good with except my vitamin k was a tiny bit low. Grateful for my WLS and that I haven't had massive gains due to all the stress that is in my life. Grateful for the life that my WLS has allowed me to live for the last 9 yrs. Grateful for OH and all the support and encouragement here. Grateful for support groups, family, friends and my faith and for God in my life. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Dawn ..
on 10/24/14 12:30 am - MI
VSG on 09/23/14

Vivian, you took the words out of my mouth!!! I was just going to say the same thing ("...grateful that it is Friday).

I am grateful forgetting out of bed this morning. I love interacting with the people in the forum and are grateful to have access to you and all your knowledge. I am grateful that my sister and I are "attempting" to start a new business venture. I am grateful that it is going to be above 60* today and this weekend :)

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Consult 12/9/13, Pre-Surgery Appt 9/5/14, Surgery 9/23/14, Height/5'.52", HW/273,  ConsW/268 ConsBMI/49, PreSurW/213 PreSurBMI/39, SurW/193.8 SurBMI/35.4, Drs GW/140-150 My 1st GW/160 2nd GW/145
Visit my online store at dawnsjewelrybox.com  Independent Consultant ID 30858

Stacy_WLS
on 10/24/14 12:38 am

I'm grateful for my positive outlook on life today.  I was excited to get to work today -- that is amazing and something not to take for granted.  I'm grateful that I get to spend this afternoon and weekend with my son.  I'm also grateful that I get to play hockey with an amazing group of women tonight and have a wonderful babysitter who I can happily trust with my son for the evening :)

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Carolyn W.
on 10/24/14 6:31 am

I'm grateful for being alive and feeling healthy :) I'm grateful that my surgery went just as planned and I have had no complications since. I'm also grateful for everyone on this website for being SO helpful and that everyone is always here for each other even though we don't know one another. Have a wonderful day!

Most Active