One week post op + body shot!

Sharshar_
on 11/17/14 1:36 am - Hilton head island, SC

I talk about my progress, hospital stay, protein/hydration issues and a body shot!

http://youtu.be/Rj4GaSY7Cds

jaxie77
on 11/17/14 2:50 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Hey , 

I'm having RNY but I usually have a peek through all the boards to see what I can find ! Any info is good right ? lol ....anyway I came across your video !! Awww you're so lovely and I loved it ! Well done to you for making it through the ' bumpy' ordeal and then giving them a piece of your mind ! I think some ( not all ) nurses see you as just a number on a chart . 

You are doing so well and you look great , keep the video as a reminder of where you began . Keep up the good work with your shakes and fluids and ( from what I read ) it will get easier .

I think you have a great attitude and you seem very down to earth and grounded so I think you are gonna do fantastic doll :) 

Keep posting so we can follow your progress ! 

Jax xx

scarletred
on 11/17/14 3:09 am
VSG on 10/07/14

I watched your video and sounds like you've had a really great recovery so far! I too had little to no pain within a couple of days after surgery other than the gas and incision pain, but stopped taking the pain meds 2 days post op.

Don't worry that you're not getting all of your protein in at this point, the water is your main priority right now. Yes, you'll want to try to get some protein in but right now that's not a big issue. I wasn't able to get all of my protein in for a couple of weeks. I did notice that I could drink larger gulps a lot sooner than I thought I would so that will help you to get the liquids in as well.

All in all you're doing great!!

~Yolanda                                                        HW316 ConsultW293 SW275 CW234 GW150

M1-22 M2-7 M3-XX M4-XX M5-XX M6-XX M7-XX M8-XX M9-XX M10-XX M11-XX M12-XX

Luvmygs
on 11/17/14 4:27 am, edited 11/17/14 7:26 am
VSG on 12/04/14

I enjoyed watching your video. I think you're coming along really good for 1 week! I hope you continue to have a good recovery. Please let us know when you have an updated video. Christine

Sharshar_
on 11/17/14 4:38 am - Hilton head island, SC

Thanks so much, you guys! I'll be posting a video on a weekly basis about progress-- or lack thereof! Haha. Again, thanks for your responses, they make me feel better!

Most Active