MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/16/14 9:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

We had a not-welcome surprise last night ( not welcome IMHO ). We got a light dusting of snow. What a shock. I am grateful for the beauty of snow but don't like being out in it. Anyway we ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful that it was just a light dusting of snow and that it will be gone by this afternoon when I have to go watch my granddaughter. Grateful that I got my granddaughter a Christmas gift yesterday that I KNOW she will totally love. Grateful for support groups and that the snow waited till after I got home from holding my meeting to start. Grateful for my WLS, my health, my faith in God and his answered prayers and grateful for my family and friends. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the forums and all the advice that is given on here on a daily basis. Grateful for all the things that I can do since my WLS that were only dreams before. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active