one month surgiversary....too sick to celebrate

skinnyunderneath
on 11/21/14 2:24 am

Today is my one month surgiversary...yay i've made it this far. The last day or two even the smell of food makes me sick. Everything goes thru me. I'm waiting for a call from my dr. 

Oh and i'm down 29lbs

susan88
on 11/21/14 2:29 am
VSG on 08/08/14 with

Congratulations on the 29 pounds.  So sorry that you are not feeling well.  I hope you get well soon and are able to celebrate. Do the best you can to stay hydrated.  

skinnyunderneath
on 11/21/14 2:36 am

Thank you. i am drinking water trying to stay hydrated

TheNewT
on 11/21/14 3:40 am
VSG on 08/04/14

I had this issue. Everyone's food, including my own, smelled like crap. And boy did it make it hard to eat when poo is all you can imagine. Hopefully you will get over that issue soon. Mine lasted a week or so. Feel better.

weeziebeth
on 11/21/14 7:18 am

Ugh…hope you are feeling better soon.

HW 285 SW 248 CW 218  Surgery date: 12/2/14                 "Life itself is the proper binge." Julia Child      

"Never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.''  Winston Churchill

parkmanmom
on 11/21/14 8:15 am - OH

I sure can relate! Yesterday was my one month and I think I'm more nauseous now than ever. I'm really having trouble trying to get in all my proteins and liquids. Did your Dr. get back to you? Hopefully we will feel better soon. Hang in there!

skinnyunderneath
on 11/21/14 8:21 am

Thank you everyone. My doctor called back but i missed the call. i'll try to reach him tomorrow

Most Active