A clothes dryer NSV

csbsteph
on 12/4/14 10:01 am - AL
VSG on 03/13/14

Doing laundry over here as usual...never in my life did I think that I would ever be putting things in the dryer to get them to shrink on purpose.  I just stood at the dryer in amazement thinking to myself wow I used to hang dry stuff and pray that it didn't get any tighter.  I'm not at goal I'm still in progress but to actually want work out pants to shrink to fit is just an NSV for me.  I also never thought that I'd ever be able to shop the normal sections of clothing stores again.  I'm hooked on thrift store shopping and actually always try there first but my Mom did something really sweet for me last week and took me to a place called Burkes outlet and said that she was so proud of me and how well I've done and that she wanted to buy me a pair of jeans and a shirt.  They were both $12.99 each and I actually thought to myself that was too high of a price because I've been thrifting so much but it was so sweet of my Ma to do that for me.  I haven't been wanting to buy new clothes because I want to wait til goal but I'm looking forward to having something new to wear to Christmas gatherings thanks to my sweet Mom.  Just had to share my clothes dryer NSV with ya'll.  Have a wonderful and peaceful evening.

With God ALL things are possible! VSG 3/13/14 Dr. John Mathews

dorasvsgjourney
on 12/4/14 1:57 pm
VSG on 11/26/14

One of those wow moments for sure.

Congratulations!

changingmylife4ever
on 12/4/14 6:46 pm

oh my goodness, yes! I think about this every week when I do laundry. I can't believe I can dry any of my tops/pants. For years and years I had to hang my pants up and lay out my tops on the bed to be sure they didn't shrink too much. Now I throw them in the dryer and they still fit or better yet, getting bigger. Over the years, I would run out of room on the bed in my spare room. Not because I had more to lay out, but because my tops took up more room.

Most Active