LOOSING AGAIN !!!

happytoloose
on 12/6/14 10:48 am

The stall has finally broken.

started solid food on Wednesday and have cut 9 labs since then.

I am getting more good protein in now, a shake only 1 time a day if needed.

I can really feel the restriction with solid food. No real need to measure yet cause still

Can't eat much more than 1oz of hard protein. Finally getting in some veggies.

I really missed em, though I never thought I would. Brussels sprouts and greens especially.

Now I can experiment a little and I'm so glad.

Look out world this thing really works!

No more hunger pains and I couldn't care less about carbs or sweets, always my downfall in the past.

Anyone in a stall or with doubts can be assured, cause if I can do this, so can you.

It ain't easy, but it's so worth the little struggles. WHAT A RIDE!

Wishing you all happy holidays.

Rod

mickeymantle
on 12/6/14 2:52 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

if you can only eat 1 oz of protein at a time I would not eat veggies yet you need to eat your protien first

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

PrayMore
on 12/7/14 8:58 am

Thanks for the upbeat post, Rod. I am looking forward to those days - thanks for the perspective, especially about the restriction! Good luck to you as you keep on going!

5'6", VSG on Dec. 2

pebtash
on 12/7/14 10:44 am
VSG on 11/25/14

When did you have your surgery? How long of a stall did you have? Tuesday will make 2 weeks post-op for me, I lost5 pounds the first week then nothing. They had me start full liquids right away and I am to be on them for 4 weeks before I start soft foods. Any information you can give me would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Most Active