FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/4/14 8:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Bet most of you thought that today would never arrive since last week we had a 4 day work week. Today I am grateful for the upcoming holiday's even though I am going through lots of sad and very stressful things in my life right now. Grateful for my bariatric surgeon and that he has a amazing Christmas Party for his patients every year. His party was last night and it was a great party. Grateful for my family, friends, fur babies, health. my WLS and all the choices of different surgeries. Grateful for all the things that I can do since my WLS and I will NEVER take them for granted. I was asked last night by one of Dr. Kim's patients if I remembered my life before my WLS ( she is 11 yrs. post op and I am 9.) She said she can't remember her life before. I certainly do and I will never ever forget the pain just doing daily things were for me. Grateful for support groups and for Obesity Help. Please share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views