Fitting in workouts

TexasPrincess08
on 12/19/14 12:13 am
VSG on 09/15/14

So I've been trying to workout for the past 3 weeks and have been unsuccessful. I work retail and this season is killer I work practically everyday with no end in sight I really wanna try and start my new year in "onederland" and currently I'm not that far off, but I have a week and a few days before the 1st. I'm not trying to make excuses, but I can at least say I've been eating right since I haven't even begun to workout and have been losing. Really looking forward to my ballet class in the spring semester it's gonna be a great workout!

Tracy D.
on 12/19/14 12:31 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Give yourself a brea****il the holidays are over.  It's insane to try and fit in one more thing right now if you're working retail...and stress will make you hang onto weight or even gain.  Besides, you know the battle of the bulge is won in the kitchen, not at the gym. 

Time enough next week or the week after to begin the physical fitness aspect of your program.  

Merry Christmas! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

frisco
on 12/19/14 4:02 am
On December 19, 2014 at 8:31 AM Pacific Time, Tracy D. wrote:

Give yourself a brea****il the holidays are over.  It's insane to try and fit in one more thing right now if you're working retail...and stress will make you hang onto weight or even gain.  Besides, you know the battle of the bulge is won in the kitchen, not at the gym. 

Time enough next week or the week after to begin the physical fitness aspect of your program.  

Merry Christmas! 

"The battle of the bulge is won in the kitchen, not at the gym"

I love this !...... can I use it ???

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Tracy D.
on 12/19/14 4:34 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Sure!  I stole it from someone else. It definitely wasn't an original thought of mine. I probably heard it at the gym :-)

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 12/19/14 2:20 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Waiting till after the holidays might be a good idea, the stores are packed! I'd tell you to walk around the store but customers will probably stop you at every turn, so unless you can walk where there are no customers, impossible right?!?, start when the madness settles down. Have fun in your ballet class!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

TexasPrincess08
on 12/19/14 6:42 am
VSG on 09/15/14

Thanks for the support everyone! I love you guys!

Most Active