hittin' my goals early on

happytoloose
on 1/7/15 2:06 am

Good morning fellow sleevers,

Today is a huge day on my journey.

I should reach the lost century point today, or maybe tomorrow, so close I can feel it.

I cut myself short on water yesterday so had a little lightheadedness this morning.

Back on track now and feeling much better.

Next follow up is the 12th so the numbers are looking pretty darn good thus far .

I know us bigger guys seem to loose quicker in the beginning, but I feel like I have found a sort of a rhythm.

Stall, loose, stall, loose, averaging over a pound a day. I have had several 3 or 4 pound days, those are fantastic.

The stalls don't even phase me anymore, I know I'm sticking to plan and that the weight will go away.

I started medical marijuana therapy yesterday for joint pain and am weaning off of the vicodin I've been taking for years.

I hope the pot don't give me the munchies. Lol

Its a high CBD, low THC strain so it shouldn't. Not for getting high, but I do feel a tingle for a few minutes  right after vaping.

By the 12th, I should be vicodin free. Big day for me.

Setting goals is the tricky part, reaching them is so satisfying and motivational.

I can't even count all the health improvements this thing has helped me achieve to this point. Amazing!

Next major goal is 300, haven't seen that in over 20 years. It's within my grasp now.

This forums is an important part of my daily struggles and I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

This is far from easy. I'm kinda battling the lazys right now, I find myself Really enjoying just chilling out in front of the TV.

Not really like me to just relax and rest so much, kinda nice, but don't wanna make it a habit. It seems the anxiety of the process is starting to ease a little. Still excited, but not so obsessed.

Hope your journey is going well. Keep the excitement level up and good things will happen.

Rod

Kathy S.
on 1/7/15 3:51 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Rod

Thanks for the update and sounds like you are doing great!  Please keep us posted on how you are doing

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active