WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 1/6/15 10:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Happy New Year even though it is a week into the new year now. LOL I am predicting that 2015 is going to be a great year. It's already started out good with gasoline prices down lower than many many years ago. Grateful for that and also grateful for my WLS, Family and friends. Grateful to be over at my oldest son's house this AM to watch my precious granddaughter while he goes to the dentist. Grateful that I am planning to finally get it into gear this year and pull off my regain from stress dumped on me the past few years. Grateful for my heath and for my faith in God to work everything out in my life that needs to be worked on. Grateful that in a month I will be about to go on another cruise. Grateful for everyday that the good Lord gives me to make better choices than the day before. PLEASE share if you will and have a great day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views