protein drink samples?

aenewcomb9
on 1/31/15 10:49 pm

my sleeve date us 3/3/15 and I'm starting to get prepared! I typically haaate any kind of protein powder or protein drink. And they're so expensive so I'm worried I'll buy some and Hate it. 

Anyone know of any websites where I can get some free samples? Or even really cheap samples? 

Also, what were your favorites? Thanks!

angelstwo
on 1/31/15 11:04 pm
VSG on 10/15/14

Nasha Nutrition has a lot of samples at $1.95 a bag.  Good luck with your surgery.

sechax0r
on 1/31/15 11:57 pm
VSG on 11/03/14

if you go to Vitamin Shoppe they have a large selection of single serve pouches of various brands and types of protein powders. You can also get sample packs from Unjury, and Chike. I like the Chike coffee but I feel their protein shakes are too "carby". I tend to buy off the shelf Gold Standard, GNC, or Bodytech, they all work fine. 

shakeitoff
on 2/1/15 3:51 am
VSG on 03/09/15

I start my pre-op diet Feb 9. It will be Proti-Diet products through my Dr (Dr. Trace Curry).  I have had them in the past.  I have a few products I use now.  I like  Proti-Diet Hot chocolate, wildberry and orange.  Add 8 oz of water.

busboss1
on 2/2/15 8:53 am
VSG on 12/18/12

I purchased sample packets @ netrition.com. The best for me was Syntrax Matrix protein powder. It mixes the best of any I tried. Some on here like the Syntrax nectar but for me, it had an after taste I didn't care for.

Starting weight-244.4   Currently-145.2   Surgeon goal-150   My own goal-140        

Most Active