Staying motivated?

kelliej806
on 1/30/15 12:23 pm - IA
VSG on 02/04/14

So, I'm a few day shy of my one year and I am having such a hard time staying motivated. My weight loss has basically stopped for the last 5 months. I'm not gaining, but I'm not losing either. How is everyone staying motivated? I'm feeling and looking good, but I still have a long way to go to reach my goal. I know I've come a long way, but I feel like the road to my goal is still so far. I'm losing my motivation and I can't seem to figure out how to get it back. If you've had this feeling, how did you push past it and regain control?

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/30/15 12:39 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

If you stopped for 5 months not gaining or losing you've hit maintenance! At least that's what it sounds like to me. Try writing your goals down on post it notes & plaster them thruout the house, it should remind you what you're going for. Maybe put up some b4 and after photos, to remind yourself how far you've come., and maybe hanging up an outfit you'd like to fit in.

I got these old jeans I'd love to fit in again & I got it hanging up on my door so everyday I see what I'd like to wear again, ok I got a couple of items hanging up thruout the house, but it motivates me when I feel my resolve waning.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views