Having a really hard time

TexasPrincess08
on 4/18/15 10:15 pm
VSG on 09/15/14

Hey everyone it seems like it's been awhile since I posted last and honestly it's because I haven't been doing good. I have been off plan since February and I have been trying to get back on track without any luck. I am currently a full time student and working full time so I am never home. I only have 4 more weeks of school left and then I'll just be focusing on working. I hate what I've been doing to myself I need help I have my 7 month appointment tomorrow morning and I wanna try and detox as much as possibly can before i go in I just don't know what I could do. So if you have any suggestions that would be great! 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/18/15 10:46 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Ok so you've fallen off track a bit, you can still get back in control. With all the energy you've put into your studies, you've got to put some of that into yourself!

Do you still track your food?, that would be a good start. Get back to basics by putting protein first, getting your water up, at least 64oz, I go for 80, same for protein, usually the dense protein, I try to limit the bars even though I really like them.

Do you exercise? Even though you can't exercise your way thin, it does do a body good  I have this little fitbit pedometer so I try to do 10 thousand steps most days of the week.

Detoxing from carbs is gonna be rough, especially if you've been eating a lot of refined carbs, you'll just have to white knuckle it till you get thru it. Try bringing tuna packets to school if you need to just eat something real quick, to tide you over till you can get a meal at home.

Good luck with school!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

grayC
on 4/19/15 1:02 am
VSG on 05/01/13

We all stumble, it's human nature...

But it's what you do after you stumble that's important.

dont waste this tool by getting in your own head..

recommit, remember why you did this in the first place..

protien first, the restriction is still there..no more excuses 

or feelings of hopelessness..YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

good luck..keep us posted!

MegZorar
on 4/19/15 2:13 am

For me, it's important to have foods that are convenient. Pre-made shakes, food I can have on the table in minutes. I cook when the spirit moves me and make a great big batch of lots of different foods. Then I pack them up into little meals and stick em in the freezer, so they're ready to pull out and reheat in a flash.

Single-serve yogurts, pre-cut veggies and herbs, sauces/spices divvied up into tiny containers--anything to take the suspense out of meal times. Otherwise, it's lunchtime and I have nooooo idea what to eat or where to find it in order to stay on plan.

Takes some prep time, but a similar plan might work for your schedule in the long run.

As for tomorrow, there's an old trick that's worked for me and helped me wake up a pound or two lighter the following morning. Eat a steak for dinner (a little raw tomato with it, if you have room). 

Good luck tomorrow and going forward. Open up to your doctor and his team. They're paid very well to help you. And I'm sure they've seen it all before.

Hang in there.

TexasPrincess08
on 4/19/15 2:42 am
VSG on 09/15/14

Thanks everyone for the suggestions I started my on the go morning with a pre made protein shake and another one for later. Since it's Sunday I don't get a lunch break so I have a pocket size bag of jerky for when hunger hits. 

Most Active