Looking for Dallas Area Plastic Surgeons...

Scott S.
on 5/22/15 7:49 am - TX

Good morning!  I am considering Plastic Surgery and am looking to interview doctors in Dallas, TX.  Any help is appreciated!  Also- if you think there are any to avoid, that guidance is good too.  Thanks!

VSG: 8/8/13 

emelar
on 5/22/15 8:30 am - TX

I used Richard Ha at Dallas Plastic Surgery Center - corner of Park and 75 (right by NorthPark Mall!).  I saw two others, but can't remember their names.  Definitely interview with at least two, preferably three, because they all have a slightly different take on things.

Scott S.
on 5/22/15 11:40 am - TX

Thank you!  Did you have a good experience?  Was the cost reasonable?

VSG: 8/8/13 

emelar
on 5/22/15 2:09 pm - TX

Well, I had him do everything else (breast lift, arms, thighs, face), so I suppose I was happy with him!

He's conservative, doesn't push you into procedures - just explains what he can do and what he thinks it will accomplish for you.  His incisions and stitch-work are lovely.  Of course, he's the only PS I have first hand experience with, so take it for what it's worth.  I consulted with two other surgeons and there was nothing wrong with them, but I bonded with Ha.

Cost, as I said in your other post, will be comparable in the Dallas area.  When I did my consults, they were all within a few hundred dollars of each other.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 33 views