I can do it because I believe I can do it. - Iyanla Vanzant

MayPenGirl
on 5/28/15 6:22 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 04/03/13

The bumblebee’s wings are so thin and body so big, it should not be able to fly. The only problem is, the bee doesn’t know that. – David Lindsey

Most of us do not know what we cannot do until someone tells us. We are willing to try almost anything, go anywhere, stretch ourselves to the limits in pursuit of our dreams. And then we talk to other people. We are reminded of how dangerous it may be, how ridiculous it sounds, what a chance we are taking. People have no problem informing us of all the others who didn’t make it, and in vivid detail they tell us why. They give us warnings, cautions and helpful hints about alternative things we can do. When they are finished, we have been effectively talked right out of our dreams. Bumblebees do not talk and neither should we. If we have a dream we want to come true, the only way to it is through it. We must take a chance, a risk and a leap. If we believe in ourselves and our ability, we will be taught how to fly.

I can do it because I believe I can do it. – Iyanla Vanzant

Surgery date - 04/03/13; Goal date - 11/10/13 (I reached goal in 31 weeks & 4 days)

Highest weight 261  SW 258  GW 150   M1 -26  M2 -14  M3 -10  M4 -12  M5 -13  M6 -12  M7 -11  M8 -10  In maintenance since November 2013  HT- 5'6"  

Most Active