Does ANYONE want to be my FRIEND well I dont have many and Im fixing to have the sleeve

Pamela B.
on 5/30/15 12:20 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15

I have had my eval,consult,bloodwork,and paperwork turned in .....The lady I need to talk to has been on vacation so IM STILL ON HOLD but maybe it will be sooner rather later IM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING ON THE LOSERS BENCH with everyone else thanks in advance

newdawnh
on 5/30/15 3:07 pm
VSG on 06/16/15

Everyone here is very friendly and have lots of good advice I haven't had surgery yet but it is scheduled for June 16 so Im getting very close.  Good luck and keep coming back.

28paws
on 5/31/15 9:03 am

I'm slated for the sleeve surgery on June 17th!   Good luck!

dtaylor24
on 5/30/15 4:24 pm - TN
VSG on 06/09/15

Hey PamelaB. I don't have many friends either lol but I know I come here for support and enjoy reading everyone's progress. I am having my surgery June 9th so I would love to keep up with your progress. I go Monday June 1st to preregister for surgery. The nurse called and said they may need to redraw my labs since it's been over a month since they drew 10 vials of blood. Hang in there be patient, I am sure it won't be too much longer! 

Mom2boys26
on 5/30/15 4:40 pm - Canada

I am new here too . Wondering how you made it through the very long 18 months of waiting before pre-op stuff started? Everyday I think about how long it is away 😔 good luck I'm sure you'll do great. 

happytoloose
on 5/30/15 11:38 pm

I know, it seems like forever. But when things start to move, they move FAST! Before you know it, your day will come. I advise you to enjoy the whole process. Each new step is as important as the last. My favorite part was the week or so prior to surgery. My adrenaline was flowing like crazy. Scared, excited, busting with anticipation. Like a jock feels before the big game, or a driver before the big race.

Just pumped up, butterflies, it was so cool, looking back at that, it was an important part of the program. Enjoy it.

Then the work starts, never easy, but so worth it. I am 7 months out and just amazed at myself, and different in so many ways.

The process has changed my entire attitude on food and health. I think its burned in now, things are starting to get back to normal.

A NEW NORMAL, but normal just the same.

You'll do great, just stay excited, keep your mind on the task at hand, and love the whole ride.

I LOVE MY SLEEVE!

Rod

waterflowers2009
on 5/31/15 4:15 am

sure, let's be friends.

Sleeve is great.

Sunshine Girl

gwen41539
on 5/31/15 9:11 am - kimper, KY

Add me im being sleeved this month my pre op appt is June 4th

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

NanaNurseRN
on 6/3/15 12:42 am - Van Buren, AR
VSG on 06/23/15 with

Add me please, my surgery is scheduled for June 23.  I'm so excited and ready for this.  I tired for over five years to get approved by insurance no go so finally decided I had to self pay.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views