Now the wait

E_Saenz
on 7/1/15 10:00 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

Well just an update my endoscopy is done and I'm happy to say I'm done with all the hoops I had to jump through now Dr Foote's office will submit for authorization for my surgery to Priority Health.   And I have to wait for their response before I get my date I'm  feeling excited and grateful that so far everything has gone so smoothly and so soon I will have a date to prepare for my new life my transition I know will not be easy but well worth the journey!

PS does anyone know how long it takes the ins company to respond?

Elia Maria Saenz

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/2/15 3:28 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

From what I've seen here, 2 weeks seems to be about the average. You should be able to call the customer service number on your insurance card, and they can give you a ballpark for how long it takes to review files and get back a response.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

happytoloose
on 7/3/15 9:05 am

Great, but don't just wait, start working it right now. The next month or so is a really important part of a successful journey .

Enjoy the adrenaline bounce that comes with anticipation. This is your Superbowl, your Daytona 500, embrace the butterflies and use em to get your mind right. Obesity is a formidable opponent but with the right mindset, you WILL PREVAIL!

Good luck, and give it hell. Your efforts will be paid back 10 fold.

Happy fourth, be safe, see ya on the loosers bench real soon.

I LOVE MY SLEEVE !

Rod

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views