Whatcha eating today VSGers...Monday!!

GooseGirl
on 7/6/15 7:10 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Good morning everyone. I hope folks were able to enjoy their holiday weekend. I ended up working all weekend but was still able to take a little time away and try to relax. This month is crazy at work and I am ready for it to be over which is unfortunate since we are only in the first week still. This too shall pass :) What fun stuff do you guys do over the holiday weekend? Did you notice changes in your holiday celebration this year vs pre-surgery? 

B: Protein Shake

L: Ham, sliced cheese and strawberries

D: Smoked sausage and cherries

S: TBD

W&V: on track

E: I will go to an exercise class tonight.

NEXT????

Stacy_WLS
on 7/6/15 7:23 am

Happy post 4th of July -- this was a great weekend :)  

I have been way more relaxed lately with food and exercising a bit less (a more realistic ~5 hours /week) and the scale is reminding me that this wont fly!  So back to basics.  I said this last week, but saying it again and have asked my boyfriend to help with my accountability - no alcohol or dessert until I lose this 3-5lbs! 

b - chike, grapes, peanuts

s - fage, coffee

l - beef fajita meat w/ onions

s - yogurt w/ blueberries

d - chicken w/ brussel sprouts

s - protein shake?

e - run

w - on track

v - later

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

mmsmom
on 7/6/15 7:27 am - Woburn, MA

Had a great 4th celebrating with my Italian side of the family (cousins!!) 

Did have trouble eating this weekend, not sure why -filled up very quickly.  Ate 1/2 a cheeseburger slider and then had to sit and watch everyone eat Italian pastry - but I was too full for even a bite (wah wah wah) 

B:  1/2 everything bagel, cored out, toasted with 1/2 veggie lite cream cheese

L:  going to a Chinese buffet, will stick to the meat/veggies

S:  animal crackers

D:  maybe innards of the spinach calzone brought for the 4th

V:  yes, L:  working, E:  hopefully a walk tonight after it cools down - a hot spell coming this week

VSG on 04/28/2014

Gwen M.
on 7/6/15 7:37 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I celebrated my BIL's wedding on the 4th and it was awesome.  Yesterday was spent traveling home.  I was awake for 44 hours, but I slept for 10.5 last night so I'm feeling almost human today.  I guess my body liked my diet of salmon and chocolate, since the scale was down THREE pounds.  I was positive I had gained 10.  And today is massage day!!

1: frankenshake
2: leftover chipotle chicken bowl
3: roast filet mignon, roasted potatoes w/ pesto, scalloped tomatoes

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: 30 minutes yoga (15 min morning stretches for back pain, 15 min twist & align for back pain)

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

MochaJava_143
on 7/6/15 8:37 am
VSG on 03/02/15

-Homemade protein fruit smoothie (plain yogurt, frozen strawberries, banana, blackberry, GENEPRO powder)

-sliced turkey with some lettuce + cheese stick

-albacore tuna with a sprinkle of GENEPRO protein powder & touch of Duke's mayo

-dinner will be leftover steak & steamed broccoli 

Water: on track

Vits: on track

have a great day, all!

GoBlueGirl1998
on 7/6/15 9:34 am - MI

Boo to working all weekend! Sorry! The weekend was great! I'm still basking in the glory....got some boating in, BBQ and a pool day yesterday! Friday I water ski'd and I haven't done that since 2000! How fun! 

B: Hard boiled egg and Hunters sausage

S: One tricuit and Havarti Cheese

L: 1/2 Mexican Omlette

S: 1/2 cup nuts

D: Edamame and lettuce wraps

E: Try and run tonight

W&V - on track

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

cappy11448
on 7/6/15 10:18 am

I had a quiet forth at home with the family.  But it was good.  Hubby and I took a walk on Saturday.  Had dinner with the kids on Sunday. 

Breakfast - salmon

Lunch - hamburger with cheddar cheese

Lunch2 - crustless cheeseburger quiche 

Dinner - pulled pork and cucumber salad

vitamins - on track

water - ok

exercise - recumbent bike and weight training

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

wyo_sarah
on 7/6/15 5:01 pm

I had a great weekend. Our little town has an amazing celebration. I had cousins visiting. I ate a few things I shouldn't have and my gallbladder let me know. We had smoked ribs that were amazing, jalapeño popper dip (that I'll eat on anything!) and a fruit pizza on a sugar cookie. 

As for today, I'm eating jello and broth because I got my gallbladder out. I, glad I did because I had a stone  partially blocking the entrance to my intestine. Doc said it would potentially caused major problems.

MAchick
on 7/6/15 6:57 pm
VSG on 01/27/14

Had a BUSY nonstop day at work, hoping I burned plenty of calories. And it was hot as hell in the hospital. 

B: iced coffee with 1/2 scoop protein powder

B2: hard boiled egg,  dannon light n fit Greek yogurt

L: 2.5oz sirloin steak over mixed greens, red onion,  grape tomatoes,  hard boiled egg,  and cheddar cheese

D: caprese salad of campari tomatoes,  fresh mozzarella,  basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Most Active