Revise from band to Sleeve

dartymaria
on 7/10/15 10:48 pm - Ypsilanti, MI

Im having my sleeve surgery July 21st.  I had the band for 10 years and lost 104 lbs.  had the band removed in april.   i have gained 20 lbs since band removal.  Some of that 20 lbs was gained before my band removal because it hd slipped.  Im excited about getting the leeve. Was suppose to gt it the same day the band was removed but i had to much scare tissue.  just would like to get some feed back from others that had a revise surery and how do you feel about the sleeve.  

Karen D.
on 7/11/15 4:51 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15

Good Luck!  I'm thinking of revising also.  Having trouble taking the big jump to say yes to it.  Let us know how you make out.

Hislady
on 7/11/15 6:28 pm - Vancouver, WA

I'm on several forums of people *****vised to the sleeve and they are nearly all loving their sleeve. Most of them say the same thing that the sleeve is like what we were told the band would be but it wasn't. They lose a bit slower just because revisions tend to lose a little bit slower but still they love their sleeves and tend to lose well with them. Some of them are losing for the very first time because they weren't able to lose with the band. I wish you good luck and hope it works as well for you!

michele1
on 7/12/15 6:53 am
Revision on 07/07/15

I am only a few days out from my revision but I know I made the right decision, it can only get better from here right? I just started full liquids today so I am a happy camper!!! You'll do great....we'll do this together. 

dartymaria
on 8/8/15 12:25 am - Ypsilanti, MI

So far so good Iv lost 10 lbs and im on my 3rd week.  Im trying to figure out how to start a jornal, how to change my tracker weight, how to upload a new pic.

Most Active