CALIFORNIA -- LIFE ON THE LOSERS BENCH

psren13
on 7/26/15 7:14 pm - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Finally made it my daughter's house in Southern California this past Thursday the 23rd.  Yay, no seat belt extender on the flight.  Wow.. Cool.   I have been on the low side with the carbs and calories (yay again) and good on the protein.  Will get signed up at the local gym (LA Fitness) by Saturday at the latest.  Did it last year when I was here and loved it.  Actually have lost 3 lbs since leaving NC, down to 182.  My first goal was Onederland which I met.  Next big goal is 172 which is a weight I held for years until 1984.  Just around the corner.  Hope anyone that is contemplating VSG jumps off the fence and just do it.  I am 65 years of age and was contemplating for some time due to age.  It is one of the best decisions I have ever ever made for myself, my health.  Clothese will hide the lose saggy skin but clothes don't hide the fat.  I can breathe so much better,not get winded, bend over to tie my own shoes or pick something up (not think what else do I need to pick up while I am down here), cross my legs.  So many NSVs, all the small milestones that mean so much to those of us who have not been able to do it for years.  GO FOR IT!!!!

E_Saenz
on 7/26/15 7:20 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

That's great hope you enjoy Cali!

Elia Maria Saenz

psren13
on 7/26/15 9:16 pm - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

Thanks

michele1
on 7/27/15 10:24 am
Revision on 07/07/15

Awesome new you, new life and bravo on not needing an extender!!!! Only the begining of great things to come!!!! California dreaming!!!!!

Lapband 6/08 90 pounds lost!  Band slip and esophageal dilation diagnosed 5/15

LapBand removed, hernia repaired and sleeved 7/8/15

Most Active